Successfactors Onboarding 2.0 Demo SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based employee onboarding 2.O software can help you engage and retain more of your best talent with a personalised, interactive process that sets up them up for success from the start
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.O Helps the internal and external experience and ensure the candidate is well prepared for the Day one.
Onboarding 2.0 Known issues
|DC4: The Password reset link in the Onboarded Welcome email does not work; Onboardees cannot reset their password and thus not log into the Portal.||Add the permission Reset User Passwords to the Permission Role ONB2.0 – Admin. Then reset the password for the respective Onboardee|
|Some instances get an error message “Internal Server Error” when going through the Submit Additional Paperwork step as Onboardee. When answering the first question “Do you need a parking space?” and clicking next, the user received the error message and the ONB process cannot be completed.||Open a support ticket via the Cloud Ops Portal|
Onboarding 2.0 News
Effective September 14, 2020 all consultants implementing ONB 2.0 will also need to hold a current Employee Central Certification (C_THR81). With making the EC Certification a prerequisite
- Customers will leverage the most from the EC platform in the Onboarding implementation for the customer and user experience, e.g. in usage of rules.
- Partners will be able to better support customers who are already live with EC in managing potential configuration changes required to adopt the onboarding process in EC.
Effective September 14, 2020, the Customer instance Access Request (CAR) provisioning process will validate both ONB 2.0 (C_THR97) and EC (C_THR81) Associate certifications. Please ensure your delivery teams are aware of this new requirement and have completed the required certifications by the deadline. There will be no exceptions, and all consultants will be held to this requirement.
Request Print Form Service (PFS)
The signature steps in the demo (whether through Docusign or SFSF eSigntaure) require a Print From Service (PFS) to be set up in Provisioning. Details on the request and set up of the PFS can be found below.
Get Technical User (P-User)
Go to https://community.sap.com/. Under your profile, navigate to account settings and note down your P-User under the field ‘User ID’
Request Print Form Service
You need to connect a PFS with your demo instance in order to show the signature steps in Onboarding 2.0. Request a Print Form Service from the Cloud Ops Portal here: https://hcmcloudops.successfactors.com
Fill the required fields and submit. If you do not know your Tenant ID, enter N/A.
Successfactors Onboarding 2.0 Demo The SAP SuccessFactors Operations team will generate a URL, which can be used to consume Print Form Services on SAP Cloud Platform, in an Onboarding 2.0 instance. After the URL is generated, it’s sent to the requestor’s email address.
Enable PFS in Provisioning
- Go to Provisioning and select your company from the list of companies.
- Under Edit Company Settings, click Company Settings.
- Check Enable Print Form Generation.
- Enter the Print Forms Service URL (adding /odata/PDF at the end of the PFS URL) and API credentials (P-User and Password) in the respective fields. Example: https://formsserviced49acxxxx-de428fxxx.us2.hana.ondemand.com/print-forms-service/odata/PDF
- Click Save
Thanks & Regards,
SAP HCM | SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant | Recruitment Management | ONB 2.O | ECP | PCC | Corporate Trainer.