SuccessFactors Employee Central Position Management , Position Management is a solution for facilitating a company’s organizational management. Customers can maintain a target organizational structure by creating a central repository of authorized positions. A position enables the hiring of one or more employees with the specified job classification onto the position.
SuccessFactors Employee Central Position Management Product Code THR79 , This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and HR Administrators fundamental configurations to set up SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Position Management in organizations,
- Explain the benefits of Position Management for Employee Central
- Define and configure the position object to suit business specific needs
- Create, edit, maintain and import positions
- Set up mass changes for positions
- Assign employees to positions
- Navigate the Position Organization Chart
- Define and manage Position Management Settings
- Define Position Management Rule scenarios
- Create and Assign Business Rules and Workflows
- Introduce SAP SuccessFactors Integrations with Recruiting and Succession Management.
- Set up Company Structure Overview in organizations.
You will gain the fundamental knowledge of configuring SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Position Management and become familiar with additional resources and support available to configure additional features and support future projects.
- THR80 – SAP SuccessFactors Platform Introduction Academy
- THR81 – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- It is recommended that consultants interested in mastering Position Management a have basic knowledge in creating MDF objects and Business Rules.
While positions are vacant, HR can work with them to plan and structure the organization and use the information for recruiting
Vacancies can be tracked, and the position data can be used to store succession data and when opening requisitions
On hire/transfer, data is propagated from positions to employees’ job information. This means higher data quality and stronger HR control
When employees are temporarily off their positions, their job can be temporarily staffed, and the reporting line is automatically adapted
Note: the purpose of the blogs that i write on my personal website is in order to help the consultants and students who are trying to learn new things .i write it as per my personal interest , hope all my blogs are helpful and its just for learning use .to help you with most up to date content in SAP SuccessFactors . By Anipe Abraham